Give Your Dad the Gift of Golf (but it can’t be lower scores, because that ain’t possible!)
Is Father’s Day the biggest golf retail spend holiday on the calendar? It’s highly likely with so many brands and hats and training aids and drivers and polos and shoes and balls – lots and lots of balls available. We’re here to save you the headache of going out shopping with our curated list of items we know the papa in your life will love to have. Or, just buy something for yourself.
Here’s our list…
- Lag Shot Training Aid: This innovative tool is designed to promote lag and increase clubhead speed, resulting in more powerful and accurate shots. Help your dad’s swing out with this nifty swing aid and right now you can save BIG on a combo set which includes a Driver, 7-iron and wedge. #whippyisthenewstiffy
Get 15% Off with Code B&B15 – Shop Now
- Linksoul Golf Apparel: To keep him up to date on the latest trendy-wear on the golf course, opt for this stylish hoodie from Linksoul. We see more and more PGA Tour pros wearing hoodies at each event so he will feel like one of the cool kids when he sees Sahith wearing one at the US Open.
Get 25% Off with Code SCPGA25 – Shop Now
- SuperSpeed Golf: Where a golfer makes contact with the ball determines where the heck it’s going to go in the air. SuperSpeed Golf’s “Strike Spray” makes it simple. He just has to spray and swing to see exactly where he is making contact. This item isn’t too pricey either, but it’s the thought that counts. Check out the SuperSpeed Golf Training System too when you’re shopping the online store. DISTANCE BABY!
Get 15% Off with Code Speed15 – Shop Now
- TRUE Linkswear: TRUE made a big leap forward this year with new product offerings beyond their celebrated (and massively comfortable) golf shoes. Give your dad the gift of style and versatility with golf shoes that can be worn one and off the course. We’re high on the TRUE ALL DAY KNIT II. Get your ‘ol man to ditch his dirty/stanky old pair of New Balance.
Get 15% Off with Code SOCAL15 – Shop Now
- PAYNTR Golf Shoes: If your dad likes to be spiked-up with golf shoes that stick to the turf, look no further than the Payntr X 004 RS. The sleek design comes with a blister-free warranty so you know his round is not going to be ruined by a pesky, rubbing seam. Combine that with the graphite propulsion plate in the midsole, these shoes may improve his score, too. #winning
- Puma Golf Polo: Make your dad feel young again. This collaboration between PUMA ambassador Rickie Fowler (the people’s champ) and world-renowned DJ, songwriter and record producer, KYGO, is a collection with tropical vibes perfect for summer. Vibrant colors of aqua green and pink and floral designs give the apparel an exciting and fresh look. Bonus: this polo can double as a party shirt. Pimps & Players get to tee it up too!
- Bridgestone Golf Balls: A simple, yet sophisticated purchase. Especially if you can confirm your dad’s swing speed because they have a ball for all different levels. Treat your dad to a set of high-performance golf balls from Bridgestone. Known for their exceptional quality and technology, Bridgestone golf balls offer improved distance, control, and feel, making them a favorite among golfers of all levels. It’s the brand of choice for Tiger, Jason Day, Lexi and Freddy.
- Shot Scope Range Finder: There are no shortage of range finders available at PGA Tour Super Store, Golf Galaxy or any of the large retailers you might wander into looking for a last-minute gift. Many will break the bank. Skip the lines and shop our favorite, affordable range finders from Shop Scope. They have all the bells and whistles any dad would ever need to hit RIPPERS and LASERS!
Get 15% Off with Code BB15 – Shop Now
9. Putt View Home Series Training Aid: Is there a bare spot in your dad’s golf “man cave?” Or does he need one? First off, make sure he’s got plenty of space. Then go for it. Shell out $10K for the gift that will keep on giving this Father’s Day – that’s if you want to secure yourself as the favorite child for eternity (and potentially max out your credit card). The PuttView P7 is the perfect gift for the top 1 percenters out there addicted to golf.
10. A Michael Block, Arroyo Trabuco playing lesson: Prior to the PGA at Oak Hill, it was only $500. Now this gift is priceless. Literally. Block may never give another lesson if his 15 minutes of fame lasts as long as we think it will, which will be closer to 15 years. Stud.